By: Zionist Organist of America Staff
May 13, 2015
The deafening silence of President Barack Obama after the terrorist attack by two Islamic jihadists from Arizona on 200 innocent Americans at a “Draw the Prophet” event in Garland, Texas is deeply disturbing and perplexing.
Such Islamic extremists claim that under Muslim Sharia law, the death penalty must be invoked against anyone who draws images of the prophet Muhammed. A massacre was prevented only because a heroic security guard killed the two terrorists before they were able to enter the building where the event was taking place. This was a terrorist attack by Americans against Americans, on American soil, and yet our President said nothing. He did not even praise the policeman who saved dozens of lives.
The President’s silence stands in stark contrast to his public reaction to the incident involving an African-American Harvard professor arrested at his home by a policeman investigating a robbery report; to Trayvon Martin being killed in self-defense by George Zimmerman; and to Michael Brown’s killing in self-defense by Officer Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri. Both Zimmerman and Wilson were acquitted. The President also commented on the recent Baltimore riots.
President Obama “explained” that we don’t meddle in another country’s internal affairs, yet he meddled in the internal affairs of Egypt, and last month, meddled in the Israeli election.
Why has President Obama remained silent in response to an attack on innocent Americans on U.S. soil by two Muslim terrorists purporting to act in the name of Islam?
It may be instructive to recall that, at the United Nations on September 25, 2012, President Obama proclaimed in a major speech, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” He spoke these words only two weeks after Muslim jihadists murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American patriots in Benghazi, Libya. To this day, this terrorist attack has not been thoroughly investigated nor has President Obama apologized for the inadequate protection and security of our diplomats which allowed this attack to happen. Instead, the President repeatedly and erroneously claimed that it was an obscure anti-Islam video that caused this “spontaneous” attack which, in fact, had been planned for weeks or months.
In considering President Obama’s silence on the terrorist attack by two Islamic jihadists, it is worthwhile to ask many other questions:
· Why did President Obama refuse to attend the four-million strong anti-Islamic terrorism rallies in France? Why did he not even send Vice President Joe Biden or Secretary of State John Kerry, or even Attorney General Eric Holder who was actually in Paris at the time?
· Why has President Obama refused to even utter the term “Islamic terrorist” or “jihadist terrorist”? Instead, he uses terms like “violent extremism” or “workplace violence.”
· Why has President Obama ordered all official military and U.S. government documents to delete and never use terms such as “Islamic terrorism,” “jihad,” “Islamist,” or “radical Islam”?
· Why did President Obama officially call the attack at Ft. Hood by psychiatrist Nidal Hasan – resulting in the murder of 13 U.S. soldiers and injuries to 31 others – “workplace violence” instead of an act of Islamic terrorism, even though Hasan’s business card stated “Soldier of Allah” and he screamed “Allahu Akbar” (Allah is Great) during the massacre? Hasan also stated he wanted to become a member of ISIS.
· Why did the Obama Administration refuse for six years to award the Purple Heart to the 44 U.S. soldiers murdered or injured by Nidal Hasan, and refuse to provide “extra hostile fire pay” and other benefits to the soldiers? These benefits are required by law if U.S. soldiers are harmed in a terror attack – but not if the massacre was “workplace violence,” as the President characterized it, denying the soldiers their due benefits. Finally, after a six-year legal battle, the U.S. relented and provided the soldiers with the benefits they deserved.
· Why did President Obama invite leaders and members of the major Islamic terrorist group, the Muslim Brotherhood, to his first major lecture on the Middle East at a university in Cairo, Egypt, to sit in the front row reserved just for them? Why did the President disregard the pleas of Egyptian President Mubarak not to invite this outlawed terrorist group, and disregard Mubarek’s warning that if he did invite these terrorists, Mubarak would not attend the lecture?
· Why did President Obama publicly support the rallies and demands to oust Egyptian President Mubarak from office, yet refuse to support the huge rallies in Iran to oust the genocidal, anti-Semitic, anti-American, human rights abuser, President Ahmadinejad of the Islamic Republic of Iran? President Obama “explained” that we don’t meddle in another country’s internal affairs, yet he meddled in the internal affairs of Egypt, and last month, meddled in the Israeli election.
· Why did President Obama fight against additional sanctions on the Islamic terrorist regime of Iran each time they were proposed in Congress?
· Why did President Obama delay a vote on Iran sanctions for over a year, even though 90% of Congress had signed on?
· Why did President Obama release numerous Islamic terrorists from Guantanamo prison despite their designation by experts as “high risk” to commit repeated terrorist attacks?
· Why did President Obama release five top Islamic terrorist leaders of the Taliban from Guantanamo in return for one U.S. deserter, Bowe Bergdahl?
· Why have members of the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamic terrorist group, and their front groups been invited to numerous meetings at the White House, the State Department, and the National Security Council? The Obama White House even helped clear their path to avoid standard airport inspections as they landed in the United States.
· Why has President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, testified that the Muslim Brotherhood has given up terrorism, claiming they have, “eschewed violence”? This is despite the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood motto continues to be, “Jihad is our way, death for the sake of Allah is our objective.”
· Why did President Obama talk about the “legitimate claims of terrorist groups Hezbollah and Hamas,” both of whom are responsible for numerous deaths of Americans and Israelis? He made this statement during his 2008 campaign for president. (May 16, 2008, New York Times.)
· Why did President Obama dismiss the dangers of ISIS by referring to this Islamic terrorist group as a “JV team”?
· Why, during the Hamas war against Israel, did President Obama promote ceasefire demands of the Islamic-terrorist-supporting countries of Turkey and Qatar and the terrorist group Hamas, at the expense of the interests and desires of America’s ally, Israel?
· Why, during a meeting with Jewish leaders at the White House, did President Obama state that Israel is not serious about peace and that Jewish leaders and Israelis must search their souls to see if they are serious about peace, but argued that the Islamic regime of the Palestinian Authority is sincere about peace?
· Why did Barack Obama attend an anti-Semitic, anti-American, anti-Israel church under Pastor Jeremiah Wright for twenty years and call Jeremiah Wright “a great man and my mentor”?
· Why did Barack Obama help organize Islamic racist Louis Farrakhan’s Million Man March on Washington?
· Why did President Obama embrace the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group who initially took over Egypt, but has been cold to new Egyptian president and relative moderate, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi?
· Why do President Obama’s Rosh Hashanah messages hardly mention the word “Jew” or “Judaism,” while his messages on Ramadan regularly mention the word “Islam” and “Muslim” many times? His messages frequently lecture Jews on supporting a Palestinian state, “repenting for our sins, helping those in need, believing in the power of humanity and compassion, repairing our world, helping those less fortunate, and embracing diversity.” On Passover, President Obama told Jews to “think today of freeing people who are not free,” obviously referring to Palestinian Arabs. While Obama says nothing of the numerous and extraordinary contributions of the Jewish people to the United States and the world in virtually every field of human endeavor, his messages to Muslims on Ramadan proclaim, “Islam has always been part of America and . . . American Muslims have made extraordinary contributions to our country. . . . Islam is part of the fabric of our nation – from public service to business, from healthcare and the arts to science…Muslim Americans help strengthen our country and enrich our lives…” In other Ramadan messages, President Obama has stated that “millions of Muslim Americans enrich our nation everyday – serving in our government leading scientific breakthroughs, generating jobs and caring for our neighbors in need… Muslim Americans contribute to our country as entrepreneurs, activists and artists.” He profusely praises “Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings… a faith known for great diversity and racial equality.”
· Why was President Obama silent after a horrifying act of terrorism occurred in Israel – five members of a Jewish family, including three children, were murdered by Muslim terrorists with their throats slit in their beds – and then the very next day, leaders of the Palestinian Authority conducted an obscene ceremony naming a square in honor of a Muslim terrorist, Dalal Mughrabi, who killed 36 Jews? Why was Obama silent?
· Why did President Obama send Salam Al-Marayati, director of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee, overseas to speak on behalf of the United States? Marayati had condemned the 1990’s American air strikes of Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and Sudan; called for Israel’s destruction; suggested Israel may be responsible for 9-11; and defended the rights of Holocaust deniers.
· Why did President Obama send Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf to speak on behalf of the United States on a tour through the Middle East? Rauf has refused to condemn the terrorist group Hamas; has said that United States policies are an “accessory” to the 9-11 Muslim terrorist attacks against the U.S.; has said that “the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims’’; and he speaks of a “Sharia compliant America” – which happens to be an international program of the Muslim Brotherhood.
· Why did President Obama invite Ingrid Mattson, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), to offer a prayer at the National Cathedral during his inauguration on January 20, 2009? ISNA has ties to Hamas and possibly the Muslim Brotherhood. U.S. Senator Jon Kyl of Arizona asserted that ISNA is “accused of ties to Islamic extremists” and terrorism expert, Steve Emerson, has also accused ISNA of terrorism.
· Why is President Obama silent on the Islamic Republic of Iran’s repeated rallies where its leaders proclaim “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” and other anti-US statements – which are occurring even during negotiations with the United States on the Iran nuclear deal?
· Why is President Obama silent to the massive human rights abuses in Iran, e.g. discriminatory measures against women, hanging gays, arresting and executing dissidents, arresting and imprisoning journalists, and closing down opposition newspapers, etc.?
· Why did President Obama refuse to link an end to Iranian sponsorship of Islamic terrorism to any nuclear deal?
· Why would President Obama recently appoint as White House Coordinator for the Mideast, Robert Malley, who calls for negotiations with Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as calling for accepting Iran’s developing nuclear weapons and simply “containing Iran”?
· Why is President Obama silent on the Islamic regime of the Palestinian Authority forming an alliance with the radical Islamic terrorist group Hamas, which is on the US list of terrorist groups, and which calls for the destruction of Israel and the murder of every Jew?
· Why is President Obama silent on the Islamic regime of the Palestinian Authority continuing to violate its agreements with Israel by promoting hatred and violence against Israel and Jews in their schools, media, speeches and continuing to name schools, streets, sports teams, and children’s camps after Jew-killing Islamic terrorists?
Why is President Obama making a deal with the radical Islamic terror State of Iran which dismantles no part of Iran’s nuclear program, allows Iran nuclear weapons within 10 years, if not much sooner, and provides hundreds of billions of dollars in sanctions relief to the largest sponsor of Islamic terrorism in the world? Surely some of these new monies will be used to fund and arm Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which will cause more Islamic terrorism, the scourge of our time. If this is going to be such a good deal, then why did Obama fight the U.S. Senate’s voting on the deal until he saw that he would lose that argument?
ZOA President Morton A. Klein said, “As the great two-time Nobel prize-winning chemist Linus Pauling used to say to me after we had analyzed data from an experiment, ‘Mort, what does the evidence require us to believe?’ I am now compelled to ask, ‘What does all of this evidence about President Obama’s actions require us to believe about the President’s judgment regarding radical Islam?’”